Saturday 16 June 2012

Claire's cookies


Recently Claire from PolkadotPretties shared a lovely simple recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I love a simple recipe - the kind that's easy to remember and doesn't take too long. And I've yet to meet someone who doesn't like cookies! (Feel free to surprise me in the comments!)

Having tried out her recipe (mmm!) I realised how easy it would be to alter and adapt it with different combinations. We chatted on twitter about it, and after I suggested cranberries and macadamia nuts, she suggested white chocolate, and so the utterly delicious cookies pictured in this post were born: cranberry and white chocolate!

They are so easy to make: just click HERE for the original recipe, then use all white sugar, swap the dark/milk chocolate for white chocolate chunks, and add 75-100g cranberries. Yum! I so love all the ideas I get from my blogroll - and thanks Claire for this one!

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...